Established in the UAE in 2014, the Lincoln University of Business & Management (LUBM), has just graduated its first class of students. Now, with 100 students currently attaining MBA degrees, LUBM is looking to grow, and has set an aggressive target to have 1,000 students enrolled by 2020. Students are given an overview of the educational market in UAE, and are asked to conduct a SWOT analysis of LUBM and to evaluate potential growth strategies to ensure LUBM can reach their growth goals.
UAE’s Lincoln University of Business & Management Looks to Solidify Success
Click on any button below to view the available document.
Make sure you are registered and/or logged in to our site to view product documents. Once registered & approved, faculty, staff, & course aggregators will have access to full inspection copies and teaching notes for any of our materials.
If you need to make copies, you MUST purchase the corresponding number of permissions, and you must own a single copy of the product.
Electronic Downloads are available immediately after purchase. "Quantity" reflects the number of copies you intend to use. Unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited pursuant to term of use of this website.
This product has a teaching note available. Available only to Registered Educators. Please login to view it.
After reading and discussing the material, students should:
- Be able to conduct a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis for LUBM.
- Understand the growth drivers of the UAE education industry.
- Understand what marketing tactics have been employed by LUBM.
- Be able to evaluate the customer service expectations of students.
- Be able to formulate potential growth strategies that can be employed by LUBM to hit their 2020 growth target.