Raymond Johnson is convinced that he has a solid product offering in the Clean Hands Advanced Hand-Washing Monitor. The product ensures that employees that come into close contact with food and the general public are washing their hands upon leaving the restroom and before handling food items, among other uses. He launched his Clean Hands Company in the U.S., but is seeking to scale the model to other countries. Students are asked to put themselves in the shoes of the protagonist and find solutions to the case dilemma.
The Clean Hands Company: Market Selection
by: John Branch
Click on any button below to view the available document.
Make sure you are registered and/or logged in to our site to view product documents. Once registered & approved, faculty, staff, & course aggregators will have access to full inspection copies and teaching notes for any of our materials.
If you need to make copies, you MUST purchase the corresponding number of permissions, and you must own a single copy of the product.
Electronic Downloads are available immediately after purchase. "Quantity" reflects the number of copies you intend to use. Unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited pursuant to term of use of this website.
This product has a teaching note available. Available only to Registered Educators. Please login to view it.
After reading and discussing the material, students should:
- Apply critical concepts to define a solution to the case.
- Critically analyze and discuss other responses and solutions to the case.
- Draw lessons from the case analysis.
- Generalize the case's teachings to other business challenges and decisions in organizations other than the one analyzed in this case study.
- Demonstrate leadership and scholarship in analysis.