This short case is one of the eight in a series of cases written for the Next Great Companies in Michigan project, which profiles great places to work in Michigan. Bronson Healthcare, a community-owned, non-profit health care system located in Kalamazoo, Michigan, has a unique culture which recognizes and rewards its employees. Bronson champions diversity and continuous improvement, and this case study examines the processes and mechanisms by which the organization achieves success.
Bronson: A Journey to Excellence
by: Lynn Wooten
Core Disciplines: Leadership/Organizational Behavior
Click on any button below to view the available document.
Make sure you are registered and/or logged in to our site to view product documents. Once registered & approved, faculty, staff, & course aggregators will have access to full inspection copies and teaching notes for any of our materials.
If you need to make copies, you MUST purchase the corresponding number of permissions, and you must own a single copy of the product.
Electronic Downloads are available immediately after purchase. "Quantity" reflects the number of copies you intend to use. Unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited pursuant to term of use of this website.
This product does not have a teaching note.
After reading and discussing the material, students should:
- Describe appropriate business terms and principles
- Apply critical concepts to define a solution to the case,
- Successfully articulate data and information in support of the solution proposed,
- Critically analyze and discuss other responses and solutions to the case,
- Draw lessons from the case analysis,
- Generalize the case's teachings to other business challenges and decisions in organizations other than the one analyzed in this case study,
- Demonstrate leadership and scholarship in analysis.