What are the consequences of cheating? What happens when you do something against your own principles? A Difficult Course (A) details the circumstances that led to the main character’s slip in judgement while at business school. Students are asked to impose the appropriate punishment on the protagonist of the case and assess the situation according to their own beliefs and principles. A Difficult Course (B) is the resulting outcome.
A Difficult Course (A)
Click on any button below to view the available document.
Make sure you are registered and/or logged in to our site to view product documents. Once registered & approved, faculty, staff, & course aggregators will have access to full inspection copies and teaching notes for any of our materials.
If you need to make copies, you MUST purchase the corresponding number of permissions, and you must own a single copy of the product.
Electronic Downloads are available immediately after purchase. "Quantity" reflects the number of copies you intend to use. Unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited pursuant to term of use of this website.
This product does not have a teaching note.
After reading and discussing the material, students should:
- Describe appropriate business terms and principles.
- Apply critical concepts to define a solution to the case.
- Successfully articulate data and information in support of the solution proposed.
- Critically analyze and discuss other responses and solutions to the case.
- Draw lessons from the case analysis.