This Excel spreadsheet contains a 5-year financial projection of a hypothetical company. Students can use this spreadsheet to value a company’s cash flow over time.
5-yr Financial Projections (Spreadsheet)
by: James D. Price
Click on any button below to view the available document.
Make sure you are registered and/or logged in to our site to view product documents. Once registered & approved, faculty, staff, & course aggregators will have access to full inspection copies and teaching notes for any of our materials.
If you need to make copies, you MUST purchase the corresponding number of permissions, and you must own a single copy of the product.
Electronic Downloads are available immediately after purchase. "Quantity" reflects the number of copies you intend to use. Unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited pursuant to term of use of this website.
This product does not have a teaching note.
After reading and discussing the material, students should:
- Analyze startup finance, how it works, and where early-stage businesses find capital
- Create 5-year financial forecasts for startup businesses
- Identify the concepts of capitalization: ownership and stock dilution
- Create capitalization tables for new businesses
- Identify how much capital a new business needs to get started