DESCRIPTION: This case explores the LanServe Corporation, a company that focuses on manufacturing low to mid-range network servers. As a low cost server provider, LanServe is facing a series of decisions surrounding how it should manufacture its products. Data surrounding the company’s operations are provided, leaving students to answer the question of how to optimally structure LanServe’s operations.
After discussing this case study, students will be able to:
- describe appropriate business terms and principles approriate to this case,
- apply critical concepts from earlier learning to define a solution to the case,
- successfully articulate data and information in support of the solution proposed,
- critically analyze and discuss other responses and solutions to the case,
- draw lessons from the case analysis,
- generalize the learnings of this case to other business challenges and decisions in organizations other than the one analyzed in this case study,
- demonstrate leadership and scholarship in analysis.
Secondary Tags: Change Management
Sales Rank: #451